You can't. There are no dead ends in the game, but there is also no restarting on the same account. Don't worry: even if you make some mistakes in the beginning, you can always develop your Castle up to a higher level and fulfill all of Oberon's Tasks. Be sure to follow the instructions in the order that they're given or you'll slow down your Castle's development by using up your resources too fast. If this happens, just wait until you collect enough to continue.
Articles in this section
- Are there any bonuses in the game?
- Can Buildings be destroyed?
- How can I restart the game from the beginning?
- How do I earn Artifacts to collect special Trunks of Power?
- How do I find my ID?
- How do I liberate my Castle from a Siege?
- I bought Sketches, but they are not on my balance.
- Why did the "Offense and Defense +50% (7 days)" item disappear from my account?