Player 1 attacks. Player 2 defends. A is the total value of all of Player 1's attacking Units' offense ratings. B is the total value of all of Player 2's defensive ratings. Players' losses are calculated according to these aggregate values. If: А = 15,000 Offense and B = 20,000 Defense, then Player 1 loses approximately 55% of Units. Player 2 loses 45% of Forces. These ratios may be subject to change.
Articles in this section
- How do I find myself in the PvP Ranking?
- Are there any bonuses in the game?
- Bot accounts and alternative accounts
- Can Buildings be destroyed?
- Can I cancel an attack/construction/upgrade?
- Can I change my Haven's /Castle's /Sector's name?
- Can I change the League name and logo?
- Can I skip the tutorial?
- Can I use the same Paragon Activator more than once?
- Can my Legendary Units receive a bonus from Supporting Units of my friends?