Your Scribe will give you a new Scroll once each day that you play. Play the game every day to collect more Scrolls and begin mastering some of the more advanced Lost Arts. You can also send and receive Scrolls between your friends (max 2 per day).The more often they play the game, the more Scrolls you can exchange. You can also exchange Scrolls at the Market. This is important: your Scribes will NOT always decipher the Scroll you need for the Lost Art you want. You may have to Trade for Scrolls you're missing with other players in order to progress through the game faster. Scrolls can only be Traded for other Scrolls - not for Resources or Food. Extra Scrolls can be sold back to the game for a preset price in Resources at the House of Scrolls.
Articles in this section
- How do I find myself in the PvP Ranking?
- Are there any bonuses in the game?
- Bot accounts and alternative accounts
- Can Buildings be destroyed?
- Can I cancel an attack/construction/upgrade?
- Can I change my Haven's /Castle's /Sector's name?
- Can I change the League name and logo?
- Can I skip the tutorial?
- Can I use the same Paragon Activator more than once?
- Can my Legendary Units receive a bonus from Supporting Units of my friends?