If you need to remove/edit credit card or PayPal information, please check the instructions below for Plarium.com and Facebook.
Removing your credit card information
To remove your credit card information, please follow these steps:
- Go to the game Bank
- Select the card you wish to remove
- Click on the 'Pencil' button:
4. Click the 'Delete' button:
5. Confirm the action by clicking on the 'Pencil' button again:
To unlink your PayPal from your game account, please do the following:
- Go to your game Bank.
- Click the "Unlink my PayPal account" .
Note: Your payment details are kept on a secure server and are not shared with any third parties.
How do I add or remove a payment method from my account?
- Click in the top right of Facebook and select Settings.
- Click Payments in the left menu.
- Click Account Settings.
- Below Payment Methods, click Add Payment Method to add a new one. To remove a payment method, click Remove.
How do I update my primary PayPal payment method for use on Facebook?
- Go to www.paypal.com and log into your PayPal account
- Click the Settings cog in the top-right corner
- Click Payments
- Click Manage pre-approved payments
- You should see Facebook, Inc. listed as one of your merchants
- Click Set Available Funding Sources
- Choose which payment method you'd like to use for future Facebook payments and then click Save