If you experience any of the issues below, please perform the Standard Loading Troubleshoot step-by-step. Please proceed to the next step if the previous one didn't help (~10 minutes):
- Game does not load
- Game stuck at 80-90%
- Black or White Screen
- Lagging or Slow performance
- Clear your Browser's cache
- Try opening the game in the Incognito mode.
- Try using another browser. Here you can download a different browser of your choice: Google Chrome
- If you play on plarium.com, install desktop application Plarium Play in case you use Windows 7/8/10 64-bit or 32-bit OS version.
This App will grant more stability, faster loading, better performance of the games. To find out which version of Windowns you are running, visit this Microsoft help page. Meanwhile, our developers are working on the version of Plarium Play for Mac OS.
- Check if Adobe Flash Player is up-to-date here.
- Check if Adobe Flash Player is enabled here.
After the recent updates, Flash Player may be disabled in some browsers by default. So you need to add the website with the game to Adobe Flash Player exceptions manually according to the instructions above in step 5
If the loading issue persists, proceed to the Advanced Loading Troubleshoot (~10 minutes):