When troubleshooting issues with our games, your first port of call in attempting to resolve the issue should always be to clear your browser's cache. After clearing your cache, exit the browser completely before attempting to access the game again. In Windows, close all your browser windows; in Mac OS X, use the quit command (Command + q) to quit your browser.
Click the button below to see detailed instructions:
- In the browser’s address bar, enter: chrome://settings/clearBrowserData
- Select the items you want to clear (e.g., Clear browsing history, Clear download history, Empty the cache, Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data).
- From the “Obliterate the following items” drop-down menu, you can choose the period of time for which you want to clear cached information. To clear your entire cache, select the beginning of time.
- Click Clear browsing data.
- Click the menu button and choose Options.
- Select the Advanced panel.
- Click on the Network tab.
- In the Cached Web Content section, click Clear Now.
- Close the about:preferences page. Any changes you've made will automatically be saved.
- In Internet Explorer, select the Tools button , point to Safety, and then select Delete browsing history.
- Deselect Preserve Favorite website data and select either "Temporary Internet files" or "Temporary Internet files and website files"
- Click Delete.
- Click on the menu button situated in the upper right corner.
- Click on Settings.
- Under Clear browsing data, click on Choose what to clear
- Check the boxes next to Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files.
- Click on Clear
- Click the red O and then open Settings. Alternatively, you can press Alt and P together
- Open the Privacy & Security tab and click Clear browsing data...
- Select the beginning of time from the drop-down menu. Check Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files and click Clear browsing data