PvP (player vs. player) quests are special quests taking place over several days that pit players directly against one another in the hunt for PvP points. PvP points are awarded for troops killed or lost during battles with other players, such as in the following locations:
- at Cities
- at Colonies
- at Pantheons
Players will only receive PvP points from battles involving other players. Destroying non-player Units such as troops from Xerxes’ Army at Positions or Pantheons won’t gain players any PvP points. These battles are known as PvE, Player vs. Environment battles, and whilst they are extremely valuable in other areas of the game, players will be unable to earn PvP points from these battles.
You will see a special icon in your battle report when PvP points are credited to you. If you do not see the special icon showing your PvP points, then you didn’t earn any PvP points from that battle.
- this icon displays your PvP points
- this icon displays your Raid Ranking points (these are not PvP points)
Keep in mind:
- Even if you have earned all the rewards on offer, your ranking points will continue to accumulate and change your ranking position. The reward for first place will go to the player with the most points when the quest finishes, so remember to keep fighting if you want to get the highest rewards!
- Every player in the game Level 5 or above will have the option to participate in this quest.
- Attacking and Defending Positions will not count towards your Rankings; you may only gain PvP points when challenging other players.
- The reward you receive depends on your Level in the game.