There are various reasons why a player can face difficulties with loading the game.
Here is the list of the most common ones:
- We are conducting server maintenance or updating the game with a new feature. In this case, simply wait 5 minutes and try loading the game again.
- Your browser's cache may be causing issues. To resolve this issue, try clearing your cache, as shown here: Instruction
- Something is wrong with your browser. Reinstall your browser, update it to the latest version or try using a different one. For example, you can download one of the following browsers: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera.
- Your Flash player may be outdated. To update it, click here: Adobe website
- Your internet connection may not be running optimally or your band-width may be overloaded.
It is essential to have at least 1Mbps or higher internet connection. Otherwise, you might face different kinds of errors and loading difficulties.
You may check your connection speed here: speedtest
You may also try using another computer or Internet connection to see whether it is your PC or the connection causing problems.
If you are still experiencing difficulties, please do the following:
1. Create a file using these instructions: Firebug
2. Contact the Support Team and send a screenshot of your FireBug panel: Support Team
Then, the case will be investigated by the Support representatives.