You need them to construct buildings, research Technologies and produce Troops.
The amount of Uranium and Titanium you can gain per hour depends on the number of fields you have for these Resources.
Usage and Acquisition
To gain more Resources, construct and upgrade Uranium and Titanium Mines and resource related buildings - such as the Breeder Reactor and Ore Refinery.
The amount of Uranium and Titanium you can store is limited by your Warehouse capacity. Upgrade your Warehouse to store more Resources.
Credits are collected from your Sector's population living in your Vaults. Build and upgrade your Vaults and the Financial Corporation to increase the rate at which you collect Credits.
The amount of Credits you can store in your Sector is limited by your Bank's capacity. Make sure you upgrade your Bank at the same rate at which you increase your Credit revenue or anything over your capacity will go to waste. (The same goes for your Warehouse.)
You also need Credits to maintain your Troops. Every military unit in the game consumes its own set level of Credits per hour. You can exchange excess Resources or Credits at the Trade Gateway for Resources or Credits you're low on. Your Friends and Allies can also gift them to you - or you can steal them from other Sectors during Raids.
If you need some extra Resources you can always use Crystals to purchase more at the Black Market or buy a 3-day 25% boost to your Uranium, Titanium and Credit production (see the "Crystals" section for more). There are also Artifacts that can improve the Resource production statistics of your Sector (see the "Artifacts" section for more).
If you research all Technologies that don't require Protocrystals, you will get a boost to your Uranium and Titanium production. Your boost will begin the day after you have researched all Technologies. Once a new Technology appears, your boost will be placed on hold until you research the new Technology; in which case the boost will begin once again.
Crystals give you extra advantages in the game. You can:
- Get a 3-day boost to your Uranium, Titanium and Credit production by 25%
- Boost the rate of your building construction, Technologies research, and Troop production.
- Produce Elite Troops units.
- Purchase Perimeter constructions and Improvements
- Expand your Sector and Parade Ground
- Instantly recall Units
- Purchase Resources, Units, Modules at the Black Market (see the "Black Market" section for more)
- Purchase Skins to change the look of your sector on the Map
- Purchase Engineers that will add an additional construction/upgrade queue to your Sector and allowing you to upgrade or add multiple buildings simultaneously.
- Purchase additional Crystals at the Bank by selecting the 'Bank' button in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
You can get Crystals in lots of ways if you:
- Complete the game tasks.
- Play the game 90 days in a row.
- Take top Ranking positions.
- Get Achievement rewards.