1. Dimensional Gate
Used to Relocate a Sector to specific coordinates on the Map.
2. Flux Gate
Used to Relocate a Sector to RANDOM coordinates on the Map.
REMEMBER: Once you move your Sector, you CANNOT move it back to its previous location!
On the Map, you will see areas called Vacant Zones. These are places where Sectors can be moved. A Vacant Zone is created when a Sector relocates, or when a player is inactive for a very long time. Inactive players' Sectors will be automatically relocated the next time they log in.
Vacant Zones cannot be raided, invaded, reconned, etc. HOWEVER, your Units will be returned to you if:
- you send Units to a Sector that is turned into a Vacant Zone while your Units are travelling there;
Keep in mind: When a player uses a Relocation Gate, any Units stationed at his or her Sector (either for Invasions or as Reinforcements) will move along with the Sector.
IMPORTANT: If you accept any trade offers from the Trade Gateway, wait for the Caravans to arrive at your Sector before you relocate!
Caravan exchanges between players (those not sent through the Trade Gateway) will be delivered normally, though transit times may increase in accordance with updated Sector coordinates.
To purchase the Flux Gates or Dimensional Gates:
1. Go to the Black Market.
2. Select the "Misc." tab.
3. Choose the "Special" tab and click "Purchase" on the Gate of your choice.
You may activate a Gate via any of the following means:
- Click the "Apply" button in the "Special" tab at the Black Market, then follow the steps in the window that appears.
- Go to the Map and select "Sector Relocation" from the menu panel.
- Go to the Map, hover your mouse over any Sector, and click the "Find Vacant Zones" button from the pop up menu.
If a Sector's location is changed, its coordinates in your Bookmarks will be updated automatically.