WhirlpoolsRelocation Whirlpools are special items that are used to change a Haven's location. There are two types of Relocation Whirlpools:
1. Whirlpool o' Fate
Used to Relocate a Haven to specific coordinates on the Map.
2. Whirlpool o' Chance
Used to Relocate a Haven to RANDOM coordinates on the Map.
REMEMBER: Once you move your Haven, you CANNOT move it back to its previous location!
On the Map, you will see areas called Vacant Lots. These are places where Havens can be moved. A Vacant Lot is created when a Haven relocates, or when a player is inactive for a very long time. Inactive players' Havens will be automatically relocated the next time they log in.
Vacant Lots cannot be raided, blockaded, scouted, etc. HOWEVER, your units will be returned to you if:
- you send Units to a Haven that is turned into a Vacant Lot while your Units are travelling there;
Keep in mind: When a player uses a Relocation Whirlpool, any Units stationed at his or her Haven (either for Blockades or as Reinforcements) will move along with the Haven.
IMPORTANT: If you accept any trade offers from the Market, wait for the Galleons to arrive at your Haven before you relocate!
Galleon exchanges between players (those not sent through the Market) will be delivered normally, though transit times may increase in accordance with updated Haven coordinates.
To purchase the Whirlpools o' Chance or Fate:
1. Go to the Smuggler's Den.
2. Select the "Misc." tab.
3. Choose the "Special" tab and click "Purchase" on the Whirlpool of your choice.
You may activate a Whirlpool via any of the following means:
- Click the "Apply" button in the "Special" tab at the Smuggler's Den, then follow the steps in the window that appears.
- Go to the Map and select "Haven Relocation" from the menu panel.
- Go to the Map, hover your mouse over any Haven, and click the "Find Vacant Lots" button from the pop up menu.
If a Haven's location is changed, its coordinates in your Bookmarks will be updated automatically.