Here's a rundown of just some of the things you'll find at the Black Market:
- Operations Refresher: refreshes your Individual, Clan, or Echelon Mercenary Operations. This Item can only be applied 10 times per day.
- Instant Callback: instantly returns your Units and Caravans to your Sector.
- Infestation Scan: adds 10 new Offensive Infestations and 10 new Defensive Infestations. All Infestations added will be at least one Level lower than your current maximum. In order to use this Item you need to have built the Research Center and the Radar. You also need to clear out the initial five Infestations. You can use this Item only once per day.
- Distributor: allows you to redistribute all the Tech Nodes that you have applied in the Tech Nexus.
- Teleporter: decreases the travel time of any Troops that you have sent out.
- Construction Pack: allows you to upgrade your Logistics Center in order to improve the production of Uranium, Titanium, and Credits in your Sector.
The "My Items" panel contains the following Items:
- Resource Production: boosts the production of all Resources for a limited period of time.
- Credit Consumption: decreases troop Credit consumption for a limited period of time.
- Auto Troop Hider: once activated, this Item will send your Units to the Bunker automatically after they are trained or restored. While the Item is active, any of your Units that arrive at your Sector from other locations on the Map will also be sent to the Bunker automatically. This item must be activated for it to be effective, and is only valid for a limited period of time. Please note that this Item will not send the Units that are already stationed in your Sector to the Bunker, and that you should do this manually if you wish to protect them.
- Offense and Defense Enhancers: add an Offensive or Defensive bonus to all Units for a limited period of time. In case of Joint Attacks, the bonus will be granted to your Units only. Note: your Recon troops will also get a bonus from the Offense Enhancer.
- Total Protection: This Item protects you from any Offensive Action launched against you. Your enemies won't be able to Raid, launch Tactical Attacks, Invade, or Recon you so long as this Item is active. IMPORTANT: If you carry out an Offensive Action while your Total Protection is activated, the latter will be canceled.
- Recon Protection: This Item ONLY protects you from attempted Recon operations. Your enemies won't be able to Recon you while this Item is active. Note: Total Protection and Recon Protection cannot be active at the same time. If one is already active, the other will replace it.
- Decoy Army: with this Item, your enemy's Recon Reports will show twice as many troops as you actually have. Your enemy will have no way of knowing that you have activated this Item.
- Experience Booster: this Item will multiply the number of Experience Points you get from any battle.
- Sector Defense: this Item temporarily improves the Defense of your Sector.
- Tapsite Gatherer: this Item boosts the speed with which Resources are gathered from Tapsites. Note: in order to benefit from the boost, you will need to activate this Item before your Troops arrive at the Tapsite. Any Tapsite captured while the Item is active will benefit from accelerated Resource gathering until that Tapsite expires.
- Researcher: This temporary Item allows you to research and/or upgrade two Technologies simultaneously. Although this Item cannot be extended, any Technologies being Researched or Upgraded at the time of the Item's expiration will continue until finished. Important: This new Item is only available as part of Special Offer packages and cannot be obtained on its own from the Black Market.
- Scrap Bot: This temporary Item allows you to scrap two Champion Equipment Items simultaneously. Although this Item cannot be extended, any Equipment being scrapped at the time of the Item's expiration will continue until finished. Important: This new Item is only available as part of Special Offer packages and cannot be obtained on its own from the Black Market.