OverviewCommander, in order to develop your Base and gain the upper hand during warfare, the Syndicate's engineering department has developed a series of special Items. You can find these special Items at the Black Market (report to the "Special" section of the "Misc" tab).
Here's a rundown of just some of the things you'll find there:
- Resource Production +25%: boosts the production of all Resources for a limited period of time.
- Ration Consumption -50%: decreases troop Ration consumption for a limited period of time.
- Operations Refresher: refreshes your Individual, Combine, and Executive Special Ops. This Item can only be applied 10 times per day.
- Auto Troop Hider: once activated, this Item will send your Units to the Bunker automatically after they are hired or restored. While the Item is active, any of your Units that arrive at your Base from other locations on the Map will also be sent to the Bunker automatically. This item must be activated for it to be effective, and is only valid for a limited period of time. Please note that this Item will not send the Units that are already stationed in your Base to the Bunker, and that you should do this manually if you wish to protect them.
- Instant Callback: instantly returns your Units and Convoys to your Base.
- Location Detector: adds 10 new Offensive Locations and 10 new Defensive Locations. All Locations added will be at least one Level lower than your current maximum. In order to use this Item you need to have built the Contracting Office and the Radar. You also need to clear out the initial five Locations. You can use this Item only once per day.
- Offense and Defense Enhancer: adds an Offensive and Defensive bonus to all Units for a limited period of time. In case of Combine Attacks, the bonus will be granted to your Units only. Note: your Recon troops will also get a bonus from the Offense Enhancer.
- Total Protection: This Item protects you from any Offensive Action launched against you. Your enemies won't be able to Raid, launch Tactical Attacks, Occupy, or Recon you so long as this Item is active. IMPORTANT: If you carry out an Offensive Action while your Total Protection is activated, the latter will be canceled.
- Recon Protection: This Item ONLY protects you from attempted Recon operations. Your enemies won't be able to Recon you while this Item is active. Note: Total Protection and Recon Protection cannot be active at the same time. If one is already active, the other will replace it.
- Decoy Army: With this Item, your enemy's Recon Reports will show twice as many troops as you actually have. Your enemy will have no way of knowing that you have activated this Item.
- Experience Booster: This Item will multiply the number of Experience Points you get from any battle.
- Base Defense: this Item temporarily improves the Defense of your Base.
- Repository Gatherer: this Item boosts the speed with which Resources are gathered from Repositories. Note: in order to benefit from the boost, you will need to activate this Item before your Units arrive at the Repository. Any Repository captured while the Item is active will benefit from accelerated Resource gathering until that Repository expires.
- Negotiator: This temporary Item allows you to negotiate and/or renegotiate two Contracts simultaneously. Although this Item cannot be extended, any Contract being negotiated or renegotiated at the time of the Item's expiration will continue until finished. Important: This new Item is only available as part of Special Offer packages and cannot be obtained on its own from the Black Market.