1. Precise Relocator
Used to move a Base to specific coordinates on the Map.
2. Random Relocator
Used to move a Base to RANDOM coordinates on the Map.
REMEMBER: Once you move your Base, you CANNOT move it back to its previous location!
On the Map, you will see areas called Vacant Lots. These are places where Bases can be moved. A Vacant Lot is created when a Base relocates, or when a player is inactive for a very long time.
Vacant Lots cannot be raided, occupied, reconned, etc. HOWEVER, your Units will be returned to you if:
- you send Units to a Base that is turned into a Vacant Lot while your Units are travelling there.
Keep in mind: When a player uses a Relocator, any Units stationed at his or her Base (either for Occupations or as Reinforcements) will move along with the Base.
IMPORTANT: If you accept any trade offers from the Logistics Exchange, wait for the Convoys to arrive at your Base before you relocate!
Convoy exchanges between players (those not sent through the Logistics Exchange) will be delivered normally, though transit times may increase in accordance with updated Base coordinates.
To purchase a Random or Precise Relocator:
1. Go to the Black Market.
2. Select the "Misc." tab.
3. Choose the "Special" tab and click "Purchase" on the Relocator of your choice.
You may activate a Relocator via any of the following means:
- Click the "Apply" button in the "Special" tab at the Black Market, then follow the steps in the window that appears.
- Go to the Map and select "Base Relocation" from the menu panel.
- Go to the Map, hover your mouse over any Base, and click the "Find Vacant Lots" button from the pop up menu.
If a Base's location is changed, its coordinates in your Bookmarks will be updated automatically.